I moved on to focusing on the main asset in the scene the Car itself .
I downloaded the blue prints from a website and set them up in Max. Started blocking in the front of the car
From there I was able to carry on and finish the basic form and body of the exterior.
Back section of the car.
Then started to add the more finer details to the body work like the grill headlights and chrome bumpers.
by using this technique of modelling everything from the same mesh I was able to easy extract each major part of the body work to which add thickness and detail.
I then added more detail to each section of the car. Finally finishing up the modelling of the exterior.
I began unwrapping the mesh the images below show the stages.
Final image shows the cars unwrap.
I then went through all the objects in the scene and applied there own shader for when in unreal.
This is the Multi-Sub object with the shaders used.