Thursday 27 February 2014

Throw Back Thursday #1


Throwback Thursdays are a common social media event where people post old photos of themselves or something relating to their life at that period in time.



This will be a series of weekly updates of previous work done over the last few years.


To start my Throwback Thursday series off to a start I wanted to share with you guys some work I did for my Major project at the end of my first year at University of South Wales.

This project was to construct a character and an environment both have to have the same theme. For this I chose a War scene and in particular Vietnam war. For this I created a small wooden hut. I used many action films such as deer hunter and platoon for references as well as in game models from far cry. The character it self I wanted to be slight stylized in the sense of a bobble head.

The list of images that are about to come are wire frames of the final objects and then some final renders Enjoy.  































No comments:

Post a Comment