Wednesday 21 May 2014

Major Project Production Bike Parts #Seat Zbursh Sculpt

After looking at the seat texture I created in PhotoShop, I decided that it wasn't good enough and I wanted to make it different. To do so I decided to create my new texture in Zbrush.


To start off I masked off the area at the top of the seat.


By using the image found at the bottom of this post I was able to use PhotoShop to create a Alpha for me then to use with noise maker in Zbrush. 


This was the result of the noise maker and alpha I created. I then reversed the mask and applied noise to the bottom.


This is the outcome of the noise I applied at the bottom of the seat.


To add more detail I used a stitch brush and followed where the two materials joined together.


I then finally coloured the object in a black like shade, but also added another two stitch lines this time with colour representing the image below.

Reference of real world object.



No comments:

Post a Comment