Thursday 22 May 2014

Major Project Production #Environment Wall Ride

The next major asset on the list was the wall ride.


The first stage was building a basic frame to fit the wall ride to, For this I create an object from a cube to represent the wooden planks.


I created one of the wall ride planks and tried duplicating it around a spline this became unsuccessful so decided to do them by hand. This was a bad mistake straight way and instead deleted them and started again by duplicating the mesh around 70 and them combined the meshes to create a single mesh which was then bent around a certain angle.


This is what I finally came up with when I used the bend modifier.


I then decided that to add decals to break up the mesh.


This is just the wall ride itself in cryengine as a quick test 

No comments:

Post a Comment