Sunday 18 May 2014

Major Project Production #Rider Zbursh Sculpt Shoes

I was also advised to use the same method I used to create my knee pads to start the process off. I created a higher poly shoe by taking my base mesh and turbosmoothing the mesh to get a smoother outcome. 


Image shows the smoothed mesh


I used the 3d coat programme to create a basic frame of the trainer I was using as reference.


This is the other Side of the repo mesh.


Once Repo was imported back into 3ds max I was again able to use the shell modifier to add depth to the other sections of the mesh.


I also decided to go back and add some shoe laces and also the shoe pieces around the laces.

Once in Zbrush it was a just a matter of subdividing the mesh enough to add noise. With this done I also began to add colour to the mesh. 


Once all the noise was applied to each area of the mesh. I started to add in the detail of the stitches and laces loops.


I folllowed the same method for the logo by taking an image offline and creating a alpha I created to create the side part of the mesh.


Finally I added in the laces and applied some noise to them as well.



This image shoes off the shoe from a range of different angels.

Image of the real world shoe I used for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment