Friday 4 April 2014

Major Project Production Rider (Character) #Shoes

Finally making it down to the final aspect of the character the shoes.



For the shoe I gathered reference images from a range of angels. This one came in useful alot due to it being pretty much a perfect side view of the trainer.





However for me to get a better look and concentrate more on the shoe than the background I Photoshoped the image to form this.


This was another reference Image I used as it showed a range of angels, However I couldn't totally be committed to using this as the laces were pulled tight creating a different form than the one I wanted to create.



This is a rough blocked out stage of the shoe.




I then refined the shoe and added in the tongue of the show using a simple box.



This is how the final shoe turned out with a plane representing the laces. Also filled in the top due to Zbursh sculpting.



I was advised to create the different levels and material sections out of boxes and wrap them around the shoe. However this was to difficult. For this I should of used Topogun or 3d coat however didn't have the time to go back instead just going to extract them from the base mesh in Zbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment